Ingredients：500g fresh wild yam, 40g Cordyceps flowers
Seasonings：2tbsp first-extract soy sauce, 0.75 tbsp Zhenjiang vinegar, 0.5 tbsp. sugar, salt to taste
- Peel the wild yam, sprinkle some salt on it and steam in boiling water for 8 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Rinse Cordyceps flowers and steam for 3 minutes.
- Cut the Chinese wild yam into strips about the size of 5x4cm.
- Transfer the chopped Chinese wild yam and Cordyceps flowers to a salad bowl.
- Add seasonings. Stir well and serve.
- The dressing can be adjusted according to personal according to personal preference.