Ingredients： 500g fresh wild yam, 40g Cordyceps flowers,
Seasoning：2tbsp first-extract soy sauce, 0.75 tbsp Zhenjiang vinegar, 0.5 tbsp. sugar, salt to taste
- Peel the wild yam, sprinkle some salt on it and steam in boiling water for 8 minutes. Set aside and let cool. .
- Rinse Cordyceps flowers and steam for 3 minutes.
- Cut the Chinese wild yam into strips about the size of 5x4cm.
- Transfer the chopped Chinese wild yam and Cordyceps flowers to a salad bowl. Add seasonings. Stir well and serve.
- The dressing can be adjusted according to personal preference.