Ingredients：500g hairy gourd, 100g peeled peanuts, 100g cashew nuts, 40g dried figs, 1pc. dried tangerine peel
1- 2tsp. sea salt
- Rinse peanuts, cashew nuts, dried tangerine peel well. Drain and set aside.
- Cut hairy gourd into wedges.
- Cut dried figs into shreds.
- Bring 20 bowls of water to the boil. Add all ingredients and cook for 15 minutes on high heat. Turn to medium heat and cook for 45 minutes. Reduce to low heat and simmer for another 1 hour. Turn off heat. Season with salt and serve.
- To ensure better taste, add tangerine peel and 0.5 tsp. cooking oil into cold water before turning on heat.