Ingredients: 300g Singor Pear, 100g red bell pepper, 100g orange bell pepper, 100g yellow bell pepper
Salad Dressing: Freshly-squeezed juice of one lemon, 2 tbsp. olive oil, 2.5 tbsp honey, a pinch of sea salt
- Cut the pear and bell pepper into 0.5x4cm strips.
- Soak the pear in salty water for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Mix seasonings in a big bowl (adjust to taste).
- Add all the ingredients into the dressing and toss well before serving.
- Dress your salad only right before serving to ensure it stays crispy.