300g baby cabbage, 200g carrot, 250g enokitake mushrooms
3 tbsp. vegetarian tom yum sauce, 2tbsp. water – mix well
- Take off each leaf of baby cabbage. Rinse and set aside.
- Cut carrot into juliennes.
- Cut off the roots of enokitake mushrooms. Cut enokitake mushrooms into strips of same length as the carrot. Set aside.
- Bring water to the boil. Put in baby cabbage and scald for 2 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Bring water to the boil. Put in the carrot and scald for 2 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Bring water to the boil. Put in the enokitake mushroom and scald for 1 minute. Set aside and let cool.
- Put carrot and enokitake mushroom in the centre of baby cabbage and fold into rolls.
- Heat pan with oil. Pan-fry the rolls until a bit hardened.
- Add seasonings and turn to low heat. Simmer for a while until sauce is absorbed. Serve.
Other sauces can be used as desired.