500g dried bean curd, 80g carrot, 40g nori seaweed.
1 tbsp. black bean soy sauce, a pinch of sea salt.
- Squeeze excess water out of the dried bean curd, smash and set aside.
- Cut seaweed into 2cm square pieces.
- Chop up carrot and mix with dried bean curd and seaweed.
- Stir in seasonings and add 3 tbsp. flour or more. Knead into small balls.
- Heat wok with oil until temperature reaches about 150 degree Celsius. Slide in fritters and deep fry until golden brown.
May add plant-based meat as desired.