Ingredients: corn 200g, pumpkin 200g, cauliflower 300g, celery 300g, tomato 300g.
Seasoning: a pinch of sea salt.
- Cut all ingredients into small chunks.
- Pan-fry the vegi chunks with 2 or 3 pieces of ginger.
- Pour 14 bowls of water into a pot. Set boiling and add the fried ingredients. Boil under high heat for 15 minutes then for 45 minutes under medium heat. Switch off the fire and add seasoning.
- To ensure better taste, add 1/2 tsp cooking oil into cold water before boiling.
- Ingredients can be changed according to own taste.