Ingredients: king trumpet (oyster ) mushrooms 300g, basil (quantity according to own taste)
Seasoning: olive oil 2 tsp, a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Dry the mushrooms with tissue paper. Cut into 2 long halves. Then slice into strips of 1 cm thick.
- Crush basil into fine pieces (dried basil could also be used)
- Stir seasoning into mushrooms and basil.
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C, bake the ingredients for 10-12 minutes.
- Bake until surface turns golden.
- Never wash king trumpet mushroom with water.