1 pcs Indian coconut (around 250g), 40g dried agaricus blazei, 20g dried longans, 100g cashew nuts, 1 pc dried tangerine peel.
Seasonings：A pinch of sea salt.
- Soak dried tangerine peel for 10 minutes; discard the water.
- Soak dried agaricus blazei for 30 minutes; drain and discard the water.
- Slice coconut into strips; wash together with dried longans and cashew nut.
- fill the pot with 20 bowls of water and bring to a boil; put al ingredients in the pot and boil on high heat for 15 minutes; cook for 45 minutes in medium heat; simmer for another 1.5 hours in low heat.
- Turn off heat; season with salt and serve.
Add 0.5 tsp cooking oil and tangerine peel before on heat.