Ingredients: 200g dried bean curd, 200g carrot, 200g cauliflower, 150g mushroom, 100g shredded cheese
Seasonings: 200ml white sauce (Cream of Mushroom Soup), a pinch of pepper and sea salt
- Chop dried bean curd into 1 cm cubes. Cut carrot, cauliflower and mushroom into small pieces.
- Heat wok with oil. Fry dried bean curd and carrot. Add some salt, sugar and light soy sauce. Stir fry for a while until the sauce is absorbed.
- Fry mushroom and cauliflower in the same wok until fragrant.
- Mix in seasoning and all the ingredients in a bake ware. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Preheat oven to 180 ℃. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Shredded cheese is not necessary.