Ingredients: 800g tofu, 50g enokitake mushrooms, 100g fresh black fungi
Seasonings: 1tsp. sea salt, 1tbsp. first-extract soy sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 1tbsp. black bean soy sauce
- Cut tofu into 0.5cm thick slices, cut black fungi into juliennes, cut enokitake mushrooms into strips.
- Pan-fry tofu until golden brown.
- Add oil to heated pan. Slide in black fungi and cook until fragrant. Add water and cook for a while. Put in tofu and seasonings and let simmer over low heat.
- When tofu is well coated with sauce, add enokitake mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
- Add seasonings to taste. Remove from heat and drizzle with sesame oil.
- Do not overcook enokitake mushrooms.