Ingredients：700g Cantonese fine noodles, 150g red pepper, 200g cabbage, 250g mushrooms (soaked)
A. 3 tbsp. first-extract soy sauce
B. 0.75 tbsp. Zhenjiang vinegar
C. 0.5 tbsp. sugar
D. mix all seasonings with 3 tbsp. of water
- Blanch Cantonese fine noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut all vegetables into julienne strips
- Heat wok with oil and stir-fry mushrooms until fragrant. Add cabbage and noodles. Stir-fry a while in low heat.
- Add seasonings and stir-fry until noodles are well-coated in sauce. Plate up and garnish with red pepper juliennes.
- Use long chopsticks to toss the noodles, instead of a spatula.
- Only add red pepper juliennes in the end to avoid overcooking.