Ingredients: 300g white mushroom, 500g penne pasta, 100g pitted black olive, 50g butter, 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. salt, some sugar
Seasonings: 1 can Cream of Mushroom, 100g shredded cheese
- Cook penne pasta in boiling water. Add salt and cook until penne pasta reaches desired tenderness.
- Drain and mix well with olive oil.
- Melt butter in a pan. Add white mushroom and stir-fry until fragrant. Add some sugar and salt.
- Add penne pasta and black olive when mushrooms are half cooked. Pour in seasonings and stir-fry 1 minute before serve.
- The length of cooking penne pasta depends on the tenderness you prefer. Do not chill cooked penne pasta in cold water.