Ingredients: 150g cucumber, 150g carrot, 200g enokitake mushrooms
Seasonings: 1 tbsp. Zhenjiang vinegar, 1 tbsp. first extract soy sauce, 1 tsp. sugar, 1tbsp. sesame oil
- Cut cucumber and carrot into juliennes. Set aside.
- Cut off the roots of enokitake mushrooms. Cut enokitake mushrooms into strips of same length as the cucumber. Set aside.
- Soak cucumber in salty water for 10 minutes. Discard the water.
- Bring water to the boil. Put in the carrot and scald for 2 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Bring water to the boil. Put in the enokitake mushroom and scald for 1 minute. Set aside and let cool.
- Mix with seasonings to taste.
- Toss well and serve.
- Can add chili oil to taste as desired.