Ingredients: 500g chayote, 200g carrot, 100g soy beans, 100g cashew nuts, 40g figs, 1pc. dried tangerine peel
Seasonings: 1-2 tsp sea salt
- Soak soy beans for 3 hours. Drain and set aside.
- Cut chayote and carrots into big wedges
- Bring 20 bowls of water to the boil. Add all ingredients and cook in high heat for 15 minutes. Turn to medium heat and cook for 45 minutes.
- Reduce to low heat and simmer for another 1 hour. Turn off heat. Season with salt and serve.
- To ensure better taste, add 0.5 tsp. cooking oil into cold water before turning on heat.