Ingredients: 200g fresh coconut meat, 50g dried longan, 150g cashew nut, 150g black bean, 1 pc. dried tangerine peel
Seasonings: a pinch of sea salt
- Soak dried tangerine peel for 10 minutes. Rinse and drain.
- Soak black beans for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Slice coconut meat into small pieces. Wash together with dried longan and cashew nuts.
- Put 20 bowls of water into a pot and bring to the boil. Put all ingredients in the pot and boil with high heat for 15 minutes. Turn to medium heat and cook for 45 minutes. Reduce to low heat and simmer for another 5 hours. Turn off heat. Season with salt and serve.
- To ensure better taste, add ½ tsp. cooking oil into cold water before boiling.