Ingredients: 6 pcs. white mushroom, 6 pcs. chestnut (cooked), 300g potatoes, 3 slices cheese, 20g butter, 30g cream, a pinch of thyme
Seasonings: 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/3 tsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp. mushroom powder, some vegetarian oyster sauce, some laver slices
- Peel potatoes and cut into pieces. Steam until cooked through. Add butter, cream, salt, sugar and mushroom powder, mix Mash while they are still warm.
- Divide each slice of cheese into four smaller squares. Set aside.
- Put the mash potatoes into the baking ware. Trim stems from the mushrooms and place at the top of the potatoes. Cap side up.
- Fill the mushrooms with vegetarian oyster sauce and laver slices. Top with chestnuts. Cover with two squares of cheese. Preheat oven to 200C. Bake for 10 minutes and serve.
- To ensure even baking, choose mushroom with similar size.
- You may use ready-to-eat-chestnut to save time for this recipe.