Ingredients: 6 bowls cooked rice, 100g string beans, 100g plant-based meat, 2 tbsp. grated ginger
Seasonings: 3 tbsp. olive pickle paste
- Break up any lumps of cooked rice.
- Dice string beans.
- Heat wok with oil. Stir fry ginger until fragrant. Add diced string beans and cook until tender.
- Stir in cooked rice and reduce to medium heat. Stir while cooking. Add some oil when necessary.
- Add seasonings and continue stir-frying until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and ready to serve.
- Slowing cooking is advised. Do not use high heat.
- Add 1 tbsp of first-extract soy sauce to taste.