Ingredients: 700g green papaya, 100g black-eyed peas, 100g cashew nuts, 40g dried figs, 1pc. dried tangerine peel
Seasonings：1-2 tsp sea salt
- Soak black-eyed peas and cashew nuts. Drain and set aside.
- Cut green papaya into big wedges, cut dried figs into julienne shreds.
- Bring 20 bowls of water to the boil. Add all ingredients and cook in high heat for 15 minutes. Turn to medium heat and cook for 45 minutes.
- Reduce to low heat and simmer for another 1 hour. Turn off heat. Season with salt and serve.
- To ensure better taste, add dried tangerine peel and 0.5 tsp. cooking oil into cold water before turning on heat.