Ingredients: 1 portobello mushroom (80g-100g); 20g butter
Seasoning: a pinch of salt; a pinch of black pepper
- Cut off the steam end of portobello mushroom. Wipe clean with paper towel. Do not wash.
- Preheat a pan. Pan-fry both sides of the mushroom on low heat to 30% cooked.
- Place mushroom onto the preparing baking sheet, cap side down. Sprinkle with butter slices and seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 220 ℃. Place mushroom into oven and cook for 8 minute until butter melt.
- Cut mushroom into slices and ready to serve.
- If you prefer a creamy taste, add in more butter.