Ingredients：700g lotus root, 200g chestnuts, 100g dried agrocybe aegerita, 100g black beans, 40g dried figs, 1pc. dried tangerine peel
Seasonings：1-2 tsp. sea salt
- Rinse chestnuts, dried tangerine peel well. Drain and set aside.
- Cut lotus roots into chunks.
- Cut dried figs into shreds.
- Soak dried agrocybe aegerita for 30 minutes. Soak black beans for 3 hours.
- Bring 20 bowls of water to the boil. Add all ingredients and cook for 15 minutes on high heat. Turn to medium heat and cook for 45 minutes. Reduce to low heat and simmer for another 1 hour. Turn off heat. Season with salt and serve.
- To ensure better taste, add tangerine peel and 5 tsp. cooking oil into cold water before turning on heat.
- The lotus root can be cut into slices and serve.