Ingredients：700g ramen, 150g red bell pepper, 100g celery
2tbsp vegetarian XO sauce, 1 tbsp. first-extract soy sauce, a pinch of sugar – mix well with 2 tbsp. water
- Cook ramen in boiling water. Drain and mix well with olive oil.
- Cut red bell pepper and celery into julienne strips.
- Heat wok with oil. Reduce to low heat, add red bell pepper and celery and stir-fry.
- Add some sugar, salt, and other seasonings. Turn off heat.
- Toss in ramen and mix well with seasonings. Add some water to mix well.
- Use a pair of long chopsticks instead of spatula for tossing.
- Add chili oil as desired.