Ingredients: 350g dried bean curd, 40g water chestnuts, 40g dried nori
Seasonings: 1 tbsp. black bean soy sauce, 1 tbsp. sweet sauce, 1 tsp. first-extract soy sauce
- Squeeze out excess water from the dried bean curd. Smash and set aside.
- Chop up water chestnuts; put dried bean curd and water chestnut in a big bowl, add some salt and toss well.
- Wrap the mixture up into nori rolls.
- Steam for 5 minutes until the nori wraps are set.
- Transfer to the oven. Brush the sauce on the surface of the wraps.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Bake for 10 minutes until the wraps begin to turn golden.
- Brush on sesame oil, sprinkle with white sesames, and cut into pieces to serve.
- Avoid over-baking the wraps.