Ingredients: 700g penne pasta, 200g cherry tomatoes, 100g pitted black olives, 100g white mushrooms, 40g dried tomatoes, 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. salt, some sugar
Seasonings: 1.5 tbsp. black bean soy sauce, 1 tbsp. Italian vinegar, 1 tbsp. salt
- Cook penne pasta in boiling water. Add salt and cook until penne pasta reaches desired tenderness.
- Drain and mix well with olive oil.
- Heat pan with oil. Add white mushrooms, dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and stir-fry until fragrant. Add some sugar and salt.
- Add penne pasta and stir-fry 1 minute in low heat.
- Add seasonings and black olives and stir-fry for awhile. Ready to serve.
- How long penne pasta should be cooked depends on the tenderness you desire. Do not rinse penne pasta with cold water.