Ingredients：500g potatoes, 80g corn kernels, 40g shredded cheese
Seasonings：1tsp. sea salt, a pinch of black pepper
- Cut potatoes into thin slices. There is no need to soak potatoes in water in order not to wash off the starch.
- Steam cut potatoes for 15 minutes until tender.
- Smash potato into smooth paste.
- Add corn kernels, shredded cheese, and seasonings. Add three tablespoons of flour if the paste is too fluid.
- Take a spoonful of the potato paste and press it into a fritter.
- Heat pan with oil and pan-fry the fritters until both sides turn golden brown.
- Serve when the fritters are still hot.
- Vegans can simply skip the cheese.