Ingredients: 1000g tomato, 200g mushroom, 50g butter, 6 pcs. bread, 6 slices Marble cheese
Group A : 1 can tomato paste, ½ brown slab sugar, 1 tsp. salt
Group B : 1 tbsp. dried herbs, 2 tbsp. olive oil
For the sauce :
- Finely chop the tomato and mushroom.
- Heat wok with butter. Pan-fry mushroom until fragrant. Add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Put the tomato mixture in a small pot. Add seasoning in Group A and bring to the boil. Let simmer on low heat for 30-40 minutes or until thick.
- Add seasoning in Group B. Mix well and keep warm.
For the bread :
- Brush the surface of each piece of bread with fresh tomato sauce and then add one slice of cheese on top.
- Bake bread pizzas in preheated oven at 150℃ for 6-7 minutes until the cheese is golden.
- Keep stirring while making the sauce.