Ingredients: 200g red bell pepper, 500g snap beans
Seasonings: 2tbsp. japanese sesame salad dressing
- Bring water to the boil with 1 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. sugar and a slice of ginger.
- Scald red bell pepper for 10-15 sec. Remove and cool in iced Drain and cut in julienne strips.
- Rinse snap beans and tear off hard strings. Scald for 3 minutes. Drain and refresh in iced water for 2 minutes. Pat dry and cut into strips.
- Remove to a serving Add seasonings. Stir well and serve.
- The process of temporary cooling and draining in steps 2) and 3) is necessary.