Ingredients：350g apples, 100g celery, 100g red bell pepper, 100g water-cured black olives
A. Freshly-squeezed juice of one lemon, 1tbsp. olive oil,
B. 1 tbsp honey, a pinch of sea salt
- Dice the apples, celery, red bell pepper and olives.
- Soak the celery in salty water for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Mix seasonings in a big bowl (adjust to taste).
- Add all the ingredients into the dressing and toss well before serving.
- The lemon juice can be replaced with 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.