Ingredients: 100g dried seaweed, 100g mushroom, 100g pumpkin, 3 pcs. ginger
Seasonings: 2 tbsp. Miso (a traditional Japanese seasoning), 1 tbsp. black bean soy sauce, 1 tsp. vegetarian barbecue sauce – mix well
- Soak dried seaweed for 10 minutes and drain.
- Cut mushroom and pumpkin into slices.
- Heat wok with oil. Stir-fry the mushroom, pumpkin with ginger.
- Pour 8 bowls of water in pot and bring to the boil. Put all ingredients into the pot. Mix in seasonings and cook for 2-3 minutes with medium heat.
- Turn off heat and serve.
- You may change mushroom and pumpkin into other ingredients according to your own taste.