Ingredients: 700g tofu, 5 pcs. star anise, 1tbsp.Sichuan pepper
Seasonings: 1 tbsp. spicy bean sauce, 1 tbsp. vegetarian barbecue sauce, 1 tbsp. Miso, 1 tbsp. sugar
- Cut tofu into 1.5 cm cubes, set aside.
- Heat wok with oil. Stir-fry star anise and Sichuan pepper until fragrant. Keep the oil and discard the spices.
- Stir in tofu and seasonings. Simmer in low heat until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- For those who prefer a stronger taste, simply swirl in more spicy bean sauce or salt.