Ingredients: 200g fresh bean curd, 400g snap beans
- Group A : 1 tsp. vegetarian barbecue sauce, 1 tsp. light soy sauce
- Group B : 1 tbsp. olive pickles sauce, 1 tsp. sugar, a pinch of sea salt
- Marinate bean curd with seasonings in group A for 30 minutes. Cut into thin slices.
- Cut snap beans into strips
- Heat wok with oil, put some grated ginger, stir fry snap beans with seasonings in group B. Turn to low heat and add some water until snap beans are soft.
- Add bean curd and stir fry until it fully absorbed the sauce. Remove from heat. Add some sesame oil and serve.
- Avoid cooking bean curd for too long.