Ingredients: 350g low sugar soya milk, 150g whipping cream, 30g sugar, 8g agar powder, some diced fresh pineapple, mango and apple, juice of 1 passion fruit
Seasonings: A pinch of mint leaves, some honey
- Mix together the sugar and agar powder in pot. Pour in soya milk and whipping cream. Cook with medium heat. Turn off heat when boil.
- Allow to cool in room temperature. Pour mixture into a large pudding mold. Keep refrigerated for 3 hours before used.
- Chopped some fresh mint, mix in passion fruit juice (with seed) and honey. Add fresh fruit.
- Arrange on top of the soya milk pudding and serve.
- Agar powder is a jelly-like substance, obtained from algae. It can be used as a vegetarian substitute for gelatin.
- Gelatin powder is derived from the animal collagen, thus not suitable for vegetarian.