Ingredients：250g fresh bean curd sheets, 40g green beans, 30g pickled radish
1tbsp Miso, 2tbsp. milk, a pinch of sea salt
- Cut bean curd sheets into 2×5 inch Add Miso and soak in water for 2 hours.
- Rinse green beans and pickled radish. Cut into small dices. Stir-fry until done.
- Drain and squeeze dry the bean curd rectangles.
- Heat pan with oil. Add bean curd rectangles, and pan-fry on medium heat. Flip once in a while until bean curd sheets turn
- Add all other ingredients. Blend them well with bean curd sheets and stir fry until done.
- Add milk and salt to taste. Plate up to serve.
- Slow cooking is advised.
- This dish tastes best when pan -fried until crispy.