Ingredients: 120g dried black fungi, some red bell pepper in juliennes
1.5 tbsp. first extract soy sauce, 1.5 tbsp. black bean soy sauce, 1tsp. slab sugar, 1.5tbsp. Zhenjiang vinegar, some salt
- Soak the black fungi in water until soft. Cut off hard stalks. Discard the water.
- Bring water to the boil. Slide in 2 to 3 slices of ginger and some slab sugar. Put in the fungi and scald for 3 minutes. Rinse with cold drinking water and drain.
- Toss black fungi in 2 tbsp. of sesame oil. Set aside.
- Mix with seasonings and garnish with red bell pepper juliennes.
- Can add chili oil to taste as desired.