700g Ramen, 200g soaked mushrooms, 150g dried bean curd, 100g plant-based meat
1 tbsp. toona sinensis sauce, 1 tbsp. first-extract soy sauce, 1 tbsp. vegetarian barbecue sauce, 1 tbsp. vegetarian oyster sauce, 1 tsp. brown slab sugar –add 3 tbsp. water and mix well, 1 tbsp. corn flour
- Cook Ramen in boiling water until tender. Drain, add olive oil and toss well.
- Dice up mushrooms, dried bean curds, plant-based meat.
- Heat wok with oil and stir-fry mushrooms and dried bean curds until fragrant. Add salt and sugar, plant-based meat and all the seasonings. Stir-fry a while in low heat.
- Add water to corn flour. Pour it into the sauce to thicken it.
- Top the sauce over ramen before serve
- Add chili oil to taste as desired.