700g macaronis, 200g cherry tomatoes, 100g pitted black olives in brine, 100 button mushrooms, 40g sun dried tomatoes, 2 tbsp olive oil, some salt and sugar.
1.5 tbsp black bean soy sauce, 1 tsp Italian aged vinegar, 1tsp sea salt.
- Cook macaronis in boiling water; add salt and cook to the desired tenderness.
- Drain and toss well with olive oil.
- In a pan with hot oil, add button mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes and cherry tomatoes and stir fry until fragrant; add some sugar and salt.
- Add macaronis and stir fry for one minute in low beat.
- Pour in seasonings and black olives and continue to stir fry for a while; read to serve.
Cook macaronis to the tenderness as desired; do not rinse pasta in cold water.