500g tofu, 50g carrot, 100g pumpkin.
1 tsp sea salt, 1 tsp first extract soy sauce, some black pepper.
- Cut pumpkin into thin slices, steam for 15 minutes, smash into puree with a spoon; cut carrot into juliennes.
- Cut tofu into 0.5cm thick slices and steam for 5 minutes.
- Heat pan with some oil and cook the pumpkin and carrot into paste.
- Add seasonings and water and cook the pure until the desired thickness.
- Top the tofu with puree and serve.
Sprinkle with sesame oil or chili oil as desired.