Ingredients: 250g fresh bean curd, 250g black mushrooms (cooked), 5 pcs ginger
Seasonings: 1 tbsp. vegetarian oyster sauce, 1 tbsp. black bean soy sauce, 1 tsp. sugar, 1 tsp. light soy sauce, a pinch of sea salt
- Heat wok with 1 tbsp. cooking oil. Pan-fry mushrooms and gingers until fragrant. Pour in seasonings with 1 bowl of water. Simmer with medium heat. Stir while cooking until mushrooms fully absorbed the sauce. Add some water when necessary.
- Cut bean curd into 1 inch long pieces and make a knot.
- Add bean curd knots. Simmer with low heat until the bean curd knots fully absorbed the sauce.
- Remove from heat. Add some sesame oil and serve.
- Avoid cooking bean curd for too long.