Ingredients: 300g mixed salad leaves, 100g cucumber, 150g avocado, 150g cherry tomato, 100g pitted black olive, 200g shredded cheese (may use diced instant tofu instead)
Seasonings: juice of ½ lemon, 1 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. honey, 1 tsp. Japanese soy sauce, a pinch of sea salt
- Cut black olive, avocado and cucumber separately into small cubes.
- Rub cucumbers with salt and leave for 10 minutes. Squeeze out excess water.
- Mix seasonings in a big bowl. (Can be adjusted to personal taste).
- Add all the ingredients into the dressing and toss well before serve.
- The dressing should be added right before serve.