Ingredients: 500g spaghetti, 300g white mushrooms, 100g black olives, 50g butter, 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. salt, some sugar
Seasonings: 1 tbsp. black truffle sauce, 100ml white sauce, 1tsp sea salt
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water. Add salt and cook until spaghetti reaches desired tenderness.
- Drain and mix well with olive oil.
- Melt butter in a pan. Add mushrooms and stir-fry until aromatized. Add some sugar and salt.
- Add spaghetti when mushrooms are half cooked. Add seasonings and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add black olives and all seasonings and stir-fry for a while. Serve.
- How long should spaghetti be cooked depends on the tenderness you desire. Do not rinse spaghetti in cold water.