Group A : 1 mature avocado, 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper
Group B : 50g mushroom, 20ml white sauce
Group C : French bread, cut it on diagonal in 1 cm thick slices, brush butter on each side
Group D : Marpole cheese, sliced
- Make avocado paste: cut avocado into halves and core. Scoop out the flesh and blend with other ingredients in Group A.
- Melt butter in a pan, put in ingredients in Group B and cook for a while, or until the sauce is thickened.
- Bake French bread in preheated oven at 150℃ for 2 minutes until the butter is melted.
- Brush the surface of each piece of bread with the mushroom sauce and then bake for 3 more minutes.
- Finally brush the surface of each piece of bread with the avocado paste. Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake for 6-7 minutes until golden.
- The baking time may be adjusted.