Ingredients: 150g snap beans, 1 box (around 700g) tofu, 1 tbsp. olive pickles sauce, 1 tbsp. grated ginger
Seasonings: 1 tbsp. black bean soy sauce, some sugar and salt
- Cut snap beans into strips. Cut tofu into 2 cm cubes. Set aside.
- Heat wok with oil, fry ginger until fragrant. Put in snap beans and olive pickles sauce. Stir fry well. Add some water to simmer over low heat until snap beans are soft.
- Add tofu and seasonings. Turn to medium heat and keep cooking until it fully absorbed the sauce.
- Remove from heat. Add some sesame oil and serve.
- Olive pickle sauce has a strong salty taste. Avoid adding too much salt for the dish.