Ingredients: 200g pine nuts, 400g baby spinach, 150g cucumber, 150g avocado, 150g red pepper
Group A : freshly squeezed juice from 1 orange and 1 lemon, no pulp
Group B : 1 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tsp. salt, 1½ tbsp. honey
- Cut red pepper, avocado and cucumber separately into small cubes.
- Rub cucumbers with salt and leave for 10 minutes. Squeeze out excess water.
- Mix seasonings in group A and B together in a big bowl. (Can be adjusted to personal taste).
- Add all the ingredients into the dressing and toss well before serve
- Toasted pine nut will give a better taste.