Ingredients: beet root 200g, Italian vinegar 2 tsp (can be adjusted to personal taste).
Seasoning: a pinch of sea salt, olive oil 1 tsp.
- Peel skin off beet root and cut into halves and mix seasoning in.
- Pre-heat oven to 170-180°C. Bake beet root for 50 minutes until soft.
- Cut beet root into cubes. Lightly stir fry with a little oil in a sauce pan.
- Pour Italian vinegar in and switch off fire.
- Put into fridge overnight, then consume.
- The dish could be reheated if cold dish is not preferred.