Ingredients: 450g dried rice noodles, 150g red pepper, 200g celery, 250g black mushrooms (soaked)
Seasonings: 2 tbsp. black soy sauce & 1 tbsp. black bean soy sauce – mix together, then add 2 tbsp. water mix well
- Soak dried rice noodles until soft. Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and mix well with olive oil.
- Cut red pepper, celery and black mushrooms in julienne strips.
- Heat wok with oil. Pan-fry black mushrooms and celery until fragrant. Put in rice noodles and stir fry with low heat.
- Add seasonings to rice noodles, a little at a time, until it fully absorbed the sauce. Put in red peppers and stir fry for a while before serve.
- Do not cook red peppers for too long. Simply fry for a while.