Group A: 50g cochayuyo; 400g green beans; 4 pcs. star anise
Group B: 2 pcs. ginger; ¼ slab sugar; 1 tbsp. white vinegar
Seasonings: 1 tbsp. vegetarian oyster sauce; ½ tsp. vegetarian barbecue sauce; 1 tsp. sugar; ½ tsp. salt
- Soak cochayuyo in water for 3 hours. Wash and remove from water.
- Put all ingredients from group B into a big pot with water. Boil for 2-3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Cut green beans into small strips. Cook green bean strips in boiling water. Remove from water once cooked and run them under cold water.
- Preheat a skillet with oil. Sauté star anise until aromatized. Add ginger and green beans. Add cochayuyo and seasonings.
- Add some water and stir-fry for 1 minute before serve.