500g potatoes, 200g tomatoes, 100g soy beans, 100g cashew nuts, 40g dried figs, 1pc. dried tangerine peel
1 tsp. sea salt
- Soak soy beans for 3 hours. Remove and set aside. Discard the water.
- Peel and Dice up potatoes.Julienne the dried figs.
- Cut tomatoes into small chunks. Set aside.
- Bring 20 bowls of water to a boil. Add all ingredients (except tomatoes) and boil for 15 minutes in high heat.Turn to medium heat and cook for 45 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and boil for another 1 hour. Season with salt and serve.
- To ensure better taste, add dried tangerine peel and 0.5 tsp. cooking oil into cold water before turning on heat.