Ingredients: 500g cauliflower, 100g carrot, 300g vegetarian pork belly, 5 pcs. dried chili, 1 tbsp. Sichuan pepper, 1 tbsp. star anise
Seasonings: 1 tbsp. sugar, 2 tbsp. light soy sauce, 1 tbsp. Zhenjiang vinegar, 1 tsp. sea salt
- Cut cauliflower into big pieces, carrot into small pieces and slice the vegetarian pork belly into 1.5x2cm thick.
- Heat wok with oil, stir-fry Sichuan pepper and star anise until fragrant. Remove and discard.
- Put in all ingredients and stir-fry well. Add salt, sugar and some water, turn to low heat to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add light soy sauce and Zhenjiang vinegar when ingredients turn soft. Stir-fry for a while with high heat. Serve.
- You may add chili bean sauce as you like.