Ingredients: 150g mung bean vermicelli, 150g king oyster mushroom, 150g black fungi (soaked), 100g enokitake mushroom, 100g bean curd puff, 150g pumpkin, 700g chinese cabbage
Seasonings: 2 tbsp. Miso (a traditional Japanese seasoning), 1 tbsp. black bean soy sauce, 1 tsp. vegetarian barbecue sauce – mix well
- Soak mung bean vermicelli for 10 minutes and drain.
- Wash and cut king oyster mushroom, black fungi, bean curd puff, pumpkin and chinese cabbage into slices.
- Cut off the ends of enokitake mushroom. Rinse and drain. Set aside.
- Heat wok with oil. Fry sliced king oyster mushroom, black fungi, bean curd puff, pumpkin and chinese cabbage until fragrant (except mung bean vermicelli and enokitake mushroom).
- Pour 10 bowls of water in pot and bring to the boil. Put all fried ingredients into the pot. Mix in seasonings and cook for 10 minutes with high heat.
- Turn to medium heat and add mung bean vermicelli. Simmer for 3 minutes. Mix in enokitake mushroom. Turn off heat and serve.
- Avoid cooking mung bean vermicelli and enokitake mushroom for too long.