700g ramen, 150g red bell pepper, 200g celery.
2 tbsp vegetarian XO sauce, 1 tbsp first extract soy sauce, a dash of sugar mix all seasonings with 2 tbsp of water.
- Blanch ramen in boiling water; drain and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut all vegetables into juliennes.
- Heat wok with oil and stir fry red pepper and celery strips in low heat until fragrant; add sugar and salt and season to taste.
- Add ramen and stir fry until well coated in sauce; add some cold water for the desired thickness of sauce.
- Instead of spatula, use long chopsticks to toss the noodles.
- Add chili oil as desired.